Monday, March 16, 2020

Well, here we are...

And here we will stay for a while.

Feel free to email your teachers if you have any questions about the subject areas they are in. I suspect we will communicate through the blog for the next while.

In the mean time, remember you all have Read Theory accounts you can access, you have Khan academy, most textbooks can be found in free PDF format, and there are all sorts of other ways to interact in an educational way on the internet.

I want to also introduce you to Epic Books. I have used this in class in the past. It is a digital library. You can search for my class, and when you find me the 'class code' is qqg4337 . You should be able to access the collection by connecting to my class. If you have struggles with this, please email me and I will try to help out.
https://www.getepic.com/students

No comments:

Post a Comment